In times like these cash generation is vital and during this webinar we examine how a micro or small business can exploit e-commerce technology. E-commerce has been around for years, but statistics show that take up is still low amongst micro and small businesses. This session and a follow up webinar addresses this by giving you practical tools and examples to consider as part of an initial e-commerce strategy and specification of services.
• What is an e-commerce presence and how does it differ from a website?
• What are you getting involved with? Development by DIY? Outsource? Which way to go?
• Free (open source solutions), functionality and limitations.
• A step by step detailed walkthrough using screen grabs from a live, open source e-commerce solution (SimpleSite.com), dipping your toe in the water with no expense.
• Cash is king! Payment solutions and commissions quick review.
• How to create an e-commerce project strategy and specification document template.
• What you need to think about and good questions to ask.
The panel will also answer questions (live or send in advance)
Email any questions for the panel to email@example.com
#SurviveandThrive #BusinessTips #StaffsBiz #Staffordshire
Weds 8.00-9.00 pm #Staffordshirehour
Weds 8.00-9.00 pm #Midlandshour
Information regarding your data: Due to functionality on Microsoft Teams, please be aware that to give you the full access during the webinar, your registered email address will be visible to other attendees within the webinar invite. You may wish to use a business email address.