This webinar is designed to help you understand that uncertainty is a constant which exists for businesses and creates risk. Planning for uncertainty and learning from past experiences shape the response in the future. Response to the impact of circumstances beyond control make all the difference. Its about identifying and assessing risk plus learning from other businesses and contextualizing your response to the issue at hand. This webinar will cover:
• Understanding uncertainty and its impact on businesses
• How to carry out proactive planning, identify risks, use risk ranking and inform business decisions
• Understand that circumstances will change and responses to the risks faced by businesses makes all the difference. Be able to utilize relevant change management techniques.
• Developing a learning culture in your business making use of business intelligence tools to monitor and evaluate risk.
• Understanding how you can align the staff with the changes being made to cater to the business risk
• Learning from others: Case studies and contextualizing the response needed for your own Business
• Adapting your Business to the ‘new’, managing risk and framing your long term strategy to sustain yourself
The panel will also answer questions (live or send in advance)
Email any questions for the panel to firstname.lastname@example.org
#SurviveandThrive #BusinessTips #StaffsBiz #Staffordshire
Information regarding your data: Due to functionality on Microsoft Teams, please be aware that to give you the full access during the webinar, your registered email address will be visible to other attendees within the webinar invite. You may wish to use a business email address.