Including internal communication, flexible working practices and the risk of increased sickness absence.
• Managing remote working, facilitating remote working – what have we learned?
• Getting people back to work – re-inducting your staff into the ‘new normal’
• Dealing with sickness absence in the long term as well as safety considerations which might prevent staff from coming back to work
• How can you use your experiences during the lockdown to improve flexible working practices
• Using communication to maintain engagement and productivity
The panel will also answer questions (live or send in advance)
Email any questions for the panel to firstname.lastname@example.org
#SurviveandThrive #BusinessTips #StaffsBiz #Staffordshire
Information regarding your data: Due to functionality on Microsoft Teams, please be aware that to give you the full access during the webinar, your registered email address will be visible to other attendees within the webinar invite. You may wish to use a business email address.