In this session we drill down into further aspects of e-commerce implementation considerations again without techno babble. The aim is to equip you with the ability to inform your decision making on whether e-commerce is for you in the short/medium/long term and how to go about it. The mantra as in e-commerce 1 is to look at the opportunity cost of not doing e-commerce, minimise spend and generate income.
We will highlight key areas, and these include:
• Budget for e-commerce
• How much for an e-commerce site? What should your budget be?
• Maintenance considerations in the budget model. Creation is one thing, looking after it is a hidden cost and essential.
• Your commitment and time considerations and how that influences which solution to follow. We look at number in the webinar
• Subscription e-commerce services
• A walkthrough of Rhino e-commerce solution using screen grabs from a mock- up e-commerce site
• Other solutions
• Turnkey solutions and what that entails
• Professional paid version of SimpleSite, what extra to you get from the free version.
• More complicated DIY solutions
• WordPress and e-commerce plug ins.
• Mal’s e-commerce
• Payment solutions, payment service providers (PSP)
• PayPal for Business, a walkthrough and security
• Others, best of breed, lowest commission is not the only factor
Your Products and services for e-commerce:
• What to select from your portfolio?
• Media considerations e.g. photography
• Listings and other merchandising considerations
• Packaging and delivery solutions with comparison of costs
The panel will also answer questions (live or send in advance)
Email any questions for the panel to firstname.lastname@example.org
#SurviveandThrive #BusinessTips #StaffsBiz #Staffordshire
Information regarding your data: Due to functionality on Microsoft Teams, please be aware that to give you the full access during the webinar, your registered email address will be visible to other attendees within the webinar invite. You may wish to use a business email address.