Changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – Webinar
From 1 September mean that employers will need to fund 10% of furloughed employees’ usual wages for the hours they do not work and continue to pay their National Insurance and pension contributions. Make sure you have the latest information on the extension to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and flexible furloughing
by joining the live webinar:
- HMRC will provide an overview of the scheme, including flexible furloughing, examples of how to work out the amount you can claim and the changes for September and October.
- Also share information on the Job Retention Bonus, including how to check if you’re eligible.
- A webinar is offered several times. Select the date and time that works best for you. Choose a date and time here.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme- Webinar
If you haven’t been able to join HMRC popular webinar about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme, more dates have now been added. Get the latest information on:
- Who can claim
- When to start paying SSP
- Employees you can claim for
- Making a claim
- Keeping records, and more.
The webinar is offered several times. Select the date and time that works best for you. Chose a date a time here.